BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

3 Years!

This past Friday was mine and Jordan's 3 year anniversary! Crazy how time flies! It has been a crazy year and we have accomplished so much together.

To celebrate we went to Disneyland / California Adventure. We discovered the benefit of living so close to the happiest place on earth is purchasing So. Cal resident season passes. That way we can go pretty much whenever we want to. I like the idea because a whole day at Disneyland is draining (we were so tired on Saturday!) so if we want to we can go for just a few hours after work and not feel like we have to stay a long time.

Jordan's birthday was the day before our anniversary (28!) so we have had quite the fun filled weekend. I feel incredibly lucky to be married to a guy who is also my best friend. It still amazes me how much fun we have together just goofing off and being silly. I couldn't ask for a better husband! Looking forward to another exciting year together!

1 comment:

jeannesioux said...

"I feel incredibly lucky to be married to a guy who is also my best friend."

Awesomeness!